Programs - JA Finance Park®
Invest in JA Capstone Programs: JA BizTown and JA Finance Park (click here)
"Today, I learned managing my money is very difficult and complex. There are so many places where you have to remember to pay your bills. I learned you can’t always have what you want. I think Junior Achievement is an amazing program!"
- Joy, Orange High School, Orange
"You have to be financially stable to have a family. You need to think about saving money now for use later. Furthering your education with get you a higher paying job."
- Leslie-Ann, St. Vincent Academy, Newark
JA Finance Park®: A two-pronged approach to financial literacy education for middle and high school students that begins with several weeks of classroom lessons, centered on money management, wise consumerism and career exploration.
This free program helps NJ students meet core curriculum standards and the 9.1 Standard high school graduation requirement.
- 2016-2017 Calendar of Events Coming Soon
Have questions about JA Finance Park, or wish to sign up? Contact:
- Stephanie Karpowicz, Director of Capstone Programs, email@example.com, (609) 419-0404 ext. 111
- Joy Isabelle, JA Finance Park Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org, (609) 419-0404 ext. 113